CURRICULUM VITAE OF
H.E.NACEUR BOUCHERIT, AMBASSADOR OF ALGERIA
H.E. Mr. Naceur BOUCHERIT - Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Algeria to Republic of Uzbekistan from June 2015, to the Republic of Tajikistan from December 2015,
to the Republic of Kirghizstan from March 2016.
RUNNING OF THE CAREER::
He is a career diplomat, since September 1979; graduated from National School Administration (diplomatic section); Born in February 19, 1956, in EI Bayadh (Algeria); He is married and have three children
(31, 28 and 19 years).
● Director "Eastern Asia Oceania and the Pacific" in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, since November 2009.
HOBBIES AND INTEREST::
● Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of Algeria to the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, the Kingdom of Cambodia, the Union of Myanmar and Laos, from 2004 to 2009.
● Head of Cabinet of the former Minister Delegate to the Head of Government; responsible for the national community abroad, from October 2003 to the end of September 2004.
● Head of Cabinet of the former Minister Delegate to the Minister of State, Minister of Foreign Affairs, in charge of the National Community Abroad, Maghreb affairs and regional cooperation, January 2001 to
● Minister-Counselor to the Embassy of Algeria in Ottawa (Canada), July 1996 to July 2000.
● Deputy-Director "Canada and Mexico" to the General Department of America of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, January 1994-July 1996.
● Desk Chief "Canada" to the General Department of America of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 1990-1994.
● Successively First Secretary and then Counselor to Algerian embassies in Conakry (Guinea) from 1984 to 1987 and in Bern (Switzerland) from 1987 to 1990.
● Desk Chief to the Protocol Directorate.
● Desk Chief for legislation to the General Secretariat of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, from September 1981 to August 1982 treaties.
Computers, reading, traveling, tennis.
Arabic, French and English.
Spanish (basic), Russian (basic).